SMILE : It increases the face value.
The ultimate expression of love is the sacrifice of one’s life for a friend.~ The Bible
- The root of all attempts in CHARITY is “the evaluation whether I could create a smile on another’s face ; today”. It progresses to “ how long” and “how many such”?
- CHARITY is an essential part of existence when viewed from a higher perspective.
- How much of the blessings which I got, did I share? Share & give without expectation. Even, give that thing which is useful. Share into, where one is sure, can not be and will not be returned? That was how “DAANA” was practiced and prescribed in ancient “BHARATH”.
- Every religious spiritual masters [without mentioning names], dictates: ‘denote 10 %’. If they would not be that liberal in reducing to 10%, perhaps, the masses would run away from them and they would not be able to establish their religious brand.
- Well , donate as much blessing as you get and anchor these blessings and donate more if you want to enroll for future blessing, in a spirit of advance gratitude.
- Where one stands in the future, whether as a guaranteed-blessed claimant or as a strained- pained beggar is one’s own decision by self choice.
SMILE : Episode 1
A free home is planned for 40. To begin with 10. Opportunity is available for patronage from a meager one meal for a person, to a meal for all inmates , to a whole day sponsorship of a person, to a person a week, to a person a month, to a person rest of his life and multiples thereof. Land for the project stands earmarked from our own holding at Perinjanam near Kodungallore in Trissur district.
SMILE : Episode 2
INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE IDEAL, TO START-WITH, MANY INDIVIDUALS WERE GIVEN ABSOLUTELY FREE THERAPY AND BECAME CURED OF THEIR CHRONIC ILLNESS.